Monday, June 20, 2005

Monday, Monday (da da, da da da da)

Ah, Mondays. Usually, I hate 'em. But my boss is on vacation this whole week, so I was able to finally update this thing with details of my trip and pics and everything! Woo Hoo! I really need to get better about updating this thing daily. It's on my "to-do" list. Trust me.This weekend I had yet another baby-shower to go to, and yet another friend give birth. (No, not the same mom involved) I tell you, whatever Kool-aid they're drinking, I don't want any part of it. That's 3 of 4 close friends give birth this year. 3 of 6 that I know total. It's nuts! Well, some of them were girls too.I was so tired on Friday, the whole week was exhausting, that I fell asleep on the couch at 8pm, woke up at 11:30, went upstairs and got into bed and woke up at 10am on Saturday. Damn, that felt good. Really good.

No comments: