Sunday, April 16, 2006

G is for Green

I've been trying to figure out for a couple weeks now what I was going to post for the "G" in the Knitty ABC-along. In a visit to my best friend's house on friday night, I found it. G is for Green. This is the little sweetheart that stole my Odessa and conned me into making the pinwheel baby blanket: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us She's a natural model isn't she? Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThe beautiful Malabrigo yarn that my SP Jochibi sent me. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us This is a much smaller image than the one I took. Mmm...macro high res. Please, click on the pic for macroey goodness. Zib, this pr0n's for you.

5 comments:

Rain said...

What a sweetie, she's adorable. She looks great in the hat too.

Zonda said...

Green with envy here! Hehe I was going to do green, since I cannot take pics of grapes to save my life!!! Still hoping my gardinia blossoms in the next day or so hehe! What a cutie pie modeling your creations! :)

Pyewacket said...

Look at that button nose!

*wipes drool from yarn pr0n*

cpurl17 said...

with a face like that, she'll be stealing lots of hearts too!

String Bean said...

I love that yarn! Oooo....