Saturday, April 29, 2006

"H is for Hibiscus"

Ok, I've been pondering for some time what to do with "H" in the ABC-along. I'm an idiot. I have a Hibiscus plant that I've had for about 4 years. Duh. Hibiscus Hibiscus I love taking photos of flowers. If you look to the left, you'll see I've added yet another flickr badge to the page. I upgraded to a pro-account on Flash Your Stash day since I had taken up all my download capacity for the month in only one day. I had uploaded a couple flower photos and gotten some feedback! I was hooked. My best friend even complimented me on my photo-taking abilities - and she's a semi-professional photographer! Hence the addition of more yarn pr0n lately too. That'll be a regular site on ye olde bloggy thing. So stay tuned. And I'll be updating the flash your stash badge with better pics of my stash over time as well, so keep an eye on the badge to your right. And I'll bet you can guess what "I" will be if you look closely. That'll be posted tomorrow.

3 comments:

Rain said...

They are really good photos. The flowers is gorgeous.

Bezzie said...

I love that second pic! And I think I know what "I" is going to be. ;-)

Zonda said...

I just love your flower pictures! Yes, you are an amazing photographer!!! Awesome girl! :)