Sunday, November 27, 2005

Progress is Good.

OK, so I'm an idiot and the claret colored yarn I'm using for the HP Scarf has no dye lot. So my thought that I would have to cut it short due to yarn shortage is not to be. But the farther along I get, the more I think I won't be doing the full 13 trapped bar repeats. But I'm going to play it by ear. Officially I'm only 36% done with it, but it's looking more like 50%. I was busy with church this morning so I haven't had as much knitting time as I would have liked, but still, since yesterday, I've gotten halfway on the Irish Hiking Scarf and finished up the 5th trapped bar repeat on the HP scarf. I really need to measure that. Maybe I can get my sister to measure how long the scarf would need to be to fall to my Nephew's knees and wrap around his neck once. Hmm...

No comments: