Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Little Known Facts about the Resident Reptile

YES. I got tagged again. This time by Rosi.G. Yeah, I could whip out Mimi for this. But I won't. I'll go with it. I have nothing else to blog about today so why not! Besides. I can tag 4 other people and make them do it to! Ha! A) Four jobs I have had in my life: 1. Administrative Assistant 2. Bartender 3. Waitress/Hostess 4. House Painter B) Four movies I would watch over and over 1. Pulp Fiction 2. The Princess Bride 3. O Brother Where Art Thou? 4. Steel Magnolias C) Four places I have lived 1. Moira, NY 2. Louisville, KY 3. Burlington, VT (just a summer, but still) 4. Charlotte, NC D) Four TV shows I love to watch: 1. Deadwood! (sniff) 2. Weeds 3. Dexter 4. Survivor E) I have been on vacation: 1. Orlando, FL 2. Ft. Lauderdale, FL 3. Manzanita, OR 4. Seattle, WA F) Websites visited daily: 1. Knitty Forum 2. The Kingdom of Loathing 3. G Mail 4. Bloglines G) Four of my favorite foods: 1. Lasagna 2. Mashed Potatos 3. Prime Rib 4. Apple Pie (My mom's - accept no substitutions.) H) Four places I would rather be right now: 1. Home in NY (Or heck, home here in NC) 2. Maryland 3. Seattle 4. Phoenix I) Four people I’m tagging with this questionnaire: 1. Bezzie 2. Rain (You knew that was coming didn't you?) 3. Stefaneener 4. Trillian42

7 comments:

Bezzie said...

Aw man, I can't laugh because you tagged Rain! :-(

You and your Deadwood--I love it! Hee hee!

Sourire11 said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

and I was waaay pist when HBO canceled Carnavale... so yeah - boo for ending hbo shows!

Trillian42 said...

Blast you, woman! =)

Anonymous said...

You lived in Moira? I had a boyfriend up in Canton, and until I figured out the ADK route was faster I used to drive through Moira on Rte. 11. The town had a beautiful stone church? I always looked out for.

Jessica said...

Aw man, I love Weeds like no other! It is so well written! I love ALL the characters. My bf calls me Little Botwin...haha! TMI! My bf is from Oregon and has some crazy story about when he was at Manzanita one night. SOmething about ghosts and children... ;)

Rain said...

Bah! I hadn't read that far down yet.

*Grin* I definitely deserve it!

Rain said...

Double grin - I remembered that I've done this one already back in March.

http://froginknots.blogspot.com/2006/03/ive-been-tagged.html