Monday, August 21, 2006

Hey look! A Dishcloth!

Wonders never cease, eh? This is the latest from the Monthly Dishcloth KAL for August. I'm a day ahead of schedule (go figure). Aug Mid-Month KAL Pattern: Three and One Checkered Cloth Yarn: Cornflower Blue & Butter Creme Ombre Sugar 'n Creme How do I know the pattern source? Same way I cheated. I did a search for one line of the pattern and found it right off. I have the transcription to do of Deadwood tonight and didn't want to fall behind. This cloth turned out so soft, and that's saying something for Sugar 'n Creme. I find that the newer batches of it are indeed softer than the old, but the pattern also lends to it. It's more drapey or something. I really enjoyed this. I started another one at lunch today. Same colors. I think I'll start stashing these away for Christmas. And that reminds me. I need to start my list. Bah. (humbug)

10 comments:

Trillian42 said...

Hee - I finished mine yesterday. =) I used Wine and Early American Ombre Sugar 'n Creme. I like your combo though... might have to do another one in lighter colors.

May said...

Oo, purty. I'm behind in the dishcloth KAL. As in, Day 0. But now that I can see what was trying to be achieved, I can pick better colors! Mooches gracious :)

trek said...

Very, very nice!

mf said...

very nice!

AmyArtisan said...

The dishcloth looks great - I'm so far behind on those KALs.

One Skein is a lot of fun - I think you'll be find using double yarn for the felted bowls.

marsh said...

me likee.

Bezzie said...

So 26 dishcloths now? My dirty plates tremble in fearful awe.

Gah, Christmas? It's too early!! ;-)

Macoco said...

Such a cute dishcloth!

Sarah said...

Nice one.

I like the blue and yellow-orange combo.

Christmas! gah! me too...

Rain said...

It looks lovely.

You too are sounding far too organised pre-christmas. It's setting off my 'bah humbugs' earlier than usual.