Saturday, August 05, 2006

Turtle beads!

My Last SP7 Package Finally, as promised, the remaining contents of my kick-ass final SP7 package from Knitting Cat. See those turtles on top? They're beads! They are so freakin' cute. I haven't figured out yet what I want to use them for, but rest assured, it'll be treasured! On the bottom right we have the pile of marble she sent me to complete my garden border. I felt so bad for Robert, my mailman, when I hefted this thing inside. He was considerate enough not to put it all the way onto the ground in front of my door. Instead he put it on a rubbermaid container i have outside for my gardening tools. That made it a lot easier to lift. Boy, does she ever know how to use that flat rate box to her greatest advantage! On the bottom left, we have a fabulous packet of the most ingenious post-its. Arrows! Ya jealous, Trillian? She of the post-it's to keep her place strategy? Hee hee. It looks like the little hard-backed folder it's in was handmade. Did you make it KC? I love it! There's also another bath bomb - lilac scented. I loved the last one she sent and am so happy to have another! Lilacs are my favorite scent and flower. I miss having them in my backyard at home in NY. They don't grow down her in NC since they need the cold of the winter. It's too bad. She also found a mini kacha-kacha! I can put it on a necklace and wear it around my neck! This will be put to good use on the plane trip this week. I love it! I've never seen one of this type and am so happy to have it. One can never have too many kachas. Seriously. Save the whales! Collect them all! The turtley things in the center I think are meant for scrapbooking, or embellishing any freakin' thing I want. Very cute! I think they may have to dress up my computer monitor. Hmmm.... Knitting Cat asked me what gave her away. And if I told her, I'd have to kill her. So no, sorry KC, I shan't reveal my powers of deduction. ;^) You were a great SP! Thank you so much for everything!

5 comments:

knitting-cat said...

Glad you liked your package.

The Kacha was your color, hopefully no turtles were killed making it.

Yes, I did make the little folder.

You are a woman of mystery, from your questionaire to your powers of deduction. Special women deserve special men. Someday when you least expect it he will show up.

Trillian42 said...

Fun Post-its! Of course I am jealous! I only have the boring square ones. =)

KNIT A NEW DREAM said...

Turtle beads? What a great find! I saw a turtle shaped soup toureen the other day - I almost bought for you - I have to stop thinking so much about your blog (HEEHEE) sue

Bezzie said...

Ha ha! I love it! She sent you rocks! Now I must insert a bad pun-that rocks!!!

Knitting Cat did a great job!

Zonda said...

Awesome goodies! I bet your border is looking awesome! Wow, who knew you could ship them..WTG KC!!