Monday, August 07, 2006

Thank you Shonze!

I got my stitchmarkers from Shonze today! Yay! And she was hoping these would be "funky enough." Sadly, no they aren't. THEY'RE FREAKIN' GORGEOUS! Lookee! Stitch Markers from Shonze! And the cutest little handknit bag to go with them! boy, does that ever give me ideas for leftover sock yarn. Good idea! Wish I'da thought to send my stitchmarkers in something fancier than a plastic baggie wrapped in a paper towel. :/ Stephy has been kind enough to accept my request to mind the bloggy thing for me while I'm gone. I've prepared a few posts. Yes, yarn pr0n friday will be here! Thank you, Stephy!

7 comments:

cpurl17 said...

Those are some sweet stitch markers!

Rain said...

They really are freakin' gorgeous, the main beads are so pretty.

Have a fab time away. I can't believe how organised you are having a blog manager to oversee posting while you're gone.

soapy said...

sooo sweet! Lovely colors too!

Bezzie said...

What Rain said! You blogaholic you! ;-) But props to Stephy for manning the Bloggy Thing while you're gone!

Cool stitch markers!!! Don't they make you want to cast on something that doesn't even need stitchmarkers??

allisonmariecat said...

Ooh, pretty stitch markers! *hides my crappy pink plastic ones in shame*

Have a lovely time!

Batty said...

Those are very pretty! I love the funky twisted beads.

Marissa Hunt said...

This was a lovely blog poost