Wednesday, August 23, 2006

O is for Oregon

Heh - y'all shoulda seen this one coming a mile away. Here's my parents and I at a gorgeous overlook just north of Manzanita. Seattle & Oregon Trip August 2006 053 Yeah, I look like my Daddy. My sister and nephew at the same overlook: Seattle & Oregon Trip August 2006 185 And some eye candy: Seattle & Oregon Trip August 2006 232 Seattle & Oregon Trip August 2006 223 Seattle & Oregon Trip August 2006 191 Oh yeah, this trip was very timely for the ABC-along. One more letter and I'll be caught up.

9 comments:

Bezzie said...

I don't know, I can see a splash of your mom in there too.

So pretty! I miss the Pacific!!!!!

Stacey said...

Those photos are goregous - I don't think I've ever seem my homestate look more beautiful )

zibibbo said...

Gorgeous shots Turtle. Just gorgeous.

marsh said...

Oh man, that fist eye candy one is just too gorgeous! This is making me want to drive over to the coast this weekend--long overdue.

Infamous Angel said...

I've stood at the very spot and taken a picture just like that first one...

without all the pretty people,, of course (grin)

KNIT A NEW DREAM said...

I just want to go and stand and breath - right in that very same spot. Watch the sunrise and the sunset. Thanks for sharing Sue

Sarah said...

Nice, nice photos.

I miss the ocean at times. But at least I have mountains.

Cute family too!

Dipsy D. said...

I really love these photos, thanks for sharing them! What a beautiful countryside, I'd so love to be there now as well! Lovely family pic too!

Rain said...

What a stunning spot, the photos are gorgeous.