Wednesday, December 28, 2005

On the Road Again

Well, I'll be flying back home in a couple hours. I'm looking forward to getting back to my kitties and my own bed. Not looking forward to all the work I'll have to catch up on, but that's the way it goes, right? I went to Joann's the day after Christmas and snagged a couple skeins of their Holiday Wool-ease. I didn't even know Lion Brand came out with it. It's snow white with a silver thread running through it. I'm making the Holey Moley Scarf from the recent Creative Knitting out of it for the girl cat-sitting for me. I won't be done in time to give it to her along with the payment for the actual sitting, but who knows. If I don't get her the cash until Friday, then yeah, I'll have it ready. I'm not bringing any of those WIPs with me in my carry-on though. I just don't want to risk them not being allowed since they're on metal needles. Well, the wristwarmers aren't, they're on plastic DPNs but those seem to have metal in the center of them. So, I cast on for another dishcloth, this time one for me! It's a safe project for a plane, mindless and on plastic circs. I'll also have my portable DVD player with The 40-year Old Virgin in it to entertain me. Yay! I'll be home hugging my kitties in about 8 and a half hours!

No comments: