Friday, December 30, 2005

Space Bags Rock

I forgot my digital camera at home, so pics will be coming later. But man, lemme tell ya, space bags rock! I managed to bring home over 30 skeins of yarn in one alone. 24 of which are Lion Brand Jiffy in a variegated purple and white (and green? Can't recall off the top of my head.) My mom ordered it years ago to make an afghan, now it's mine. I have no idea what to do with it yet. But now I have all the yarn that I'm not sure what to do with, but know I won't be touching it any time soon, stuffed into space bags. I highly recommend them for storage purposes. Got a bit farther on the Holey Moley Scarf. I should finish and block it this weekend. Then I need to get going on Aihblinn. My friend's B-Day is on the 11th and I really want to get it done in time. I've got about 3 inches or so done. But I'm giving fair time to my Voodoo wristwarmers too this weekend. I want to be wearing those before too long. And heck, I deserves something for myself!

No comments: